Thursday 5 March 2009

Welcome to my first message

Hello

I know what you're thinking, a blogger. Like the world need another one of those. Why don't you go be a doctor? 

Please let me explain why I'm here and maybe that will help. 

I'm not here to end up as part of the 'powerful blogger groups' you hear on the news and I'm not doing this to support my YouTube clips of me sticking a tube of toothpaste up my nose and squeezing. No. I suffer from a problem... my brain doesn't stop. 

It wanders, it ponders it tries to solve problems. For that is what I think I might be. A problem solver. Analysing the options to form an opinion, reanalysing, rereanalysing.

I normally do this all in my head.... all the time... everyday. Like any addiction that can't be conqured and there are no special groups (bloggers annonymous), I've decided to endulge myself and spew all the thoughts into a blog. 

I think the blog will cover a wide range of subjects, currently floating around in my head are some of the following politics and can obama save us, employee engagement in credit crunch and recruitment, the role of masculinity, tribalism in our time, what have we learnt form the past that will help us now, why can't they design a toilet that prevents 'splash back', will the world really end, the crazy world of love and anything else that crops up. 

I hope that's enough to get me started with. 

Thanks
Ryan

1 comment:

  1. Ryan, a totally interesting opening. I think I find your mental exercises more interesting than most.

    ReplyDelete