Thursday 30 July 2009

New direction for the blog

Grrr... iGoogle blogger app just wiped my post!

So I'll keep this brief as I've already written it once.

Having an irrational fear is very annoying. Unfortunately irrational fears are part of life. (especially if you have aspergers!)

Family has invaded my facebook and in my mind I feel, (for want of a better way to describe it) compromised. So I'm taking action to manage my insanity. As a result I'm going to be posting all the microblog messages I used to post on there on here. Expect shorter and more regular posts on a broader range of interests and lots of links to stuff that's peaked my interest!

D0n't like being put in the situation where I have to chose whether to block my family or block my friends and colleagues. But that's the situation I'm faced with and no matter how I try and explain to my family, the message isn't getting through. So, if they ever find this. Sorry!

Microblog posts won't have the colours of graphics, but they will be more frequent!

Take care
Ryan

1 comment:

  1. I'm not too computer savvy so bear with me a sec. So you blog here & where else?..and you are merging the 2 correct? (Blondie here!)I am sooo lost in the world of Google/iGoogle.

    Apparently, you prefer mobile blogging vs. being chained to a computer screen but I have a suggestion for you so you don't lose another entry again. I use an add-on through Firefox called Lazarus. It automatically recovers anything you have typed. I LOVE it! I have lost many o' e-mails on FB due to internet time outs & this app has saved me quite a few times already. I am wondering if they might not have something similar to this for mobile blogging, if not some lucky SOB is probably gonna have an app up & running in mere days now @ the mention of this potential idea.

    P.S. Don't you just love that enigma that friends & family (how ever well meaning)create in our little world of semi-autonomic blogging?

    ReplyDelete