Sunday 15 March 2009

What is the answer? - Special Offer


Hello

Well.. a week and a half into the blog and I'm pleased to say I have 2 visitors... yes.. 2. Out of the estimated 1 billion online users. I'm just hoping that that 2 wasn't actually just one person visiting twice. Although it would be good to have a repeat visitor! 

So I've decided I need to give some incentives... as well as do some marketing. 

SPECIAL OFFER!!!!

Yes, be the first to comment on ANY of the posts and you get to ask a question. Any question you like. I'll go away, think about it, research it and post what I've thought up. Try not to waste the offer on something rubbish like "Why don't you go and shove your head up your ass?" Clearly given the muscular flexibility of the male body it's impossible. However it is interesting to note that you can actually stick someone else's head up your ass. Ass muscles are extremely flexible. .... i've heard! ;-)

Don't worry if you aren't the first person, come up with an interesting enough quesiton and I'll probaby research that too out of pure curiosity and boredom! 

1 comment:

  1. I've always wondered what the little horns in a giraffe are called, and what is/was their function? I hope I'm first...and I loved your post on friend types!

    ReplyDelete